Sunday 13 December 2009

13

The Morning After the Night Before

It was the official Kitschy Coo Christmas night out last night. Which basically meant that me and Friend Sarah went out in Edinburgh somewhere in the vicinity of Christmas. And it was slightly more festive than a normal night out, because I had a hot dog in the German Market. And a waffle. And a mulled wine with appelschnapps. In the absence of anything coherant to say today, here's my new haircut:


I'm growing my fringe out. Which means I think I finally look my age. What do you think?

13 comments:

  1. You know, I have no idea how old you are. I know you're pretty, though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm quite recently 30! And thank you *blushes*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the hair! I sooo need a hair cut.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do like your new hair style and yes, it does make you look older (but older in a good way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you one and all! I'm having a wee experiment to see how long I can not wash it for and thereby retain it loveliness...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute! Baby powder it and you can add an extra non-washing day...and you can smell nice too. Hubby is currently working on my dreads as I type. 30 comes for me next year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good cut! But, do we have to look our age... I'm in denial.

    ReplyDelete