Friday 28 May 2010

6

Good news and modelling

lil kingdom peasant top

Yesterday was a very exciting day as my tutu pettiskirt tutorial was featured on U-Create and on Craft Gossip. Cue lots of extra visitors and some new followers too. *waves at new folk*

This morning we went to Elsie's house to drop off her Lil Kingdom peasant top and pettiskirt. The pettiskirt went on first:

modelled pettiskirt

And then the top:

peasant top modelled

Cue some manic twirling!

twirling

Maia is enchanted with the staggering girliness of this fabric... princesses, fairies, castles, unicorns, ballerinas, flowers:

lil kingdom detail

So has claimed the rest of it as her own. What else should I make with it?

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on getting your tute featured :)

    What a fab outfit; little Elsie looks gorgeous in it and so pleased!
    My first thought was to 'butch' it up a bit - maybe some summer shortie dungaree type things?
    It would look gorgeous as a bubble skirt, or the 'metro' dress style or, dare I say it, a reversible party dress?!!
    Now, I must try and think of something to make out of some Japanesey fabric...... he he!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done on you tute features - tis a fab tute :o)
    how about a little playsuit, or a shirred sundress?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it would work well as a hoodie. Even a wee short sleeved hoodie for the warmer months (not that they really exist in Scotland)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on being featured. Those skirts are so cute - how come my 'sergering' doesn't look that neat?

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on being featured! You make some beautiful things, and I'm glad that they're getting coverage.

    I love the photos - especially the last one of Maia. So much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great outfit!Gorgeous model...maybe as her granny I'm a bit biased

    ReplyDelete