Monday 15 November 2010

2

Dear Childhood Parakeet, I'm sorry* and all, but please call off the karma

On left: BAMF On right: Approximation of Childhood Parakeet

When I was a girl I had a parakeet (that's a budgie to you Brits) and its beak fell off and it died. I suspect that's the way this sinus infection is going to go for me. That is all.

*Addendum: When I say 'I'm sorry', I mean in the generic empathetic sense, not in the personal responsibility sense. I was in no way responsible for the beak falling off. It was mites. Allegedly. Personally, I've always thought it was a sinus infection.

2 comments:

  1. ewww, beak falling off, what a way to go. However, if your beak falls off, please post a photo. I had a sinus infection about a year ago, it was AGONY. But my doctor gave me the most amazing pain killers, I was high as a kite, the world was a much better place after that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats a cute photo of those budgies. Hope your beak doesnt fall off can imagine the pain. :0(

    ReplyDelete