Friday 21 January 2011

12

A badge for all occassions


Just before Christmas I was the ecstatic recipient of a haul of bespoke badges from the brilliant Apryl of Meridian Arial.


If you were to make a word wall of all the thoughts that go through my head on any given day, this phrase would be the biggest and boldest. Except for the swearing, Mom. Promise.


Fact: you can't have a full set of awesome badges without an Eric Northman quote.


I might have to de-geek this one for you normal folk: 'I less than three' = 'I <3' = 'I heart'. It's a whole new world, guys, a whole new world.


Can you think of a single time that it wouldn't be appropriate to wear this badge (other than after your kids can read)? Airport security- check. The bank- check. Buying groceries- check. Committee meetings- check. I didn't think so.

12 comments:

  1. Haha! Great badge haul!!

    We too got badges at Christmas from Apryl! There was an abundance of vintage Star Wars & Cat in the Hat as well as sweary crafting & reading badges for moi!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I need that last badge particularly

    ReplyDelete
  3. parents evening... no, drinks with the neighbours... no, maybe at my local post office, but it could effect the cantreallybebotheredtoserveyou reception I already get, so again... no.

    Disappointing, there must be somewhere to wear it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need a less than three button. Very cool haul!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously, I do all the fucking things. It would nice to have a button announcing it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You had better be wearin the Fuck off... badge every day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have geek envy. I less than 3 all of your badges.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've got a place to wear it: to the doctor! Little story - I was seeing a 14-year-old girl for dizziness and when I had her lie down to feel her belly, I discovered she had a pierced belly button and the belly ring said "Fuck You." I was speechless. I almost asked her mother if she was aware her daughter was wearing that, but given the kid's see-through blouse with fuschia push-up bra underneath, I figured it was a moot point.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant badges!
    I love them...the last one is my favourite though!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Do you know - I do all the fucking things too...so that makes two of us!!! I was unaware that such things were available commercially. I will be placing an order shortly.

    ReplyDelete